It’s Easter time and OnePlus is already rolling out a gift to everyone as a “System Update”. Yes, it’s the Android 7.1.1 update for the OnePlus 3 and 3T.
OnePlus has started rolling out the Android 7.1.1 update finally to the OnePlus 3 and 3T users. The update brings in some small extravaganzas like expanded screenshots, picture-taking, and a fix to a Bluetooth bug.
According to the official release notes by OnePlus the improvements are as listed below:
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
- Known bug fixed: Bluetooth logging issue
It’ll take a while to reach the update to you, so don’t be worried if it reaches out to in a delayed way. But if you’ve already got the update, you’re damn lucky!