Huawei has finally rolled out Android Nougat 7.0 update for Huawei P9. The phone was released last year and released the update as promised by the brand.
How to get Android Nougat 7.0 update on Huawei P9?
So how to get Android Nougat 7.0 update on Huawei P9? Well, it’s quite simple, Huawei has rolled out an OTA update which makes the task simple.
- Just tap on the updater app, next you will get the notification about the update.
- If you fail to get the notification, just reboot the device and you should get it
- Before updating, make sure you have at least 75% of battery to avoid software failure
- You can always roll back to EMUI 4.1 if you are not impressed with 5.0 but data will be erased completely.
- The update size is 2.27 GB, so make sure you download the update using WiFi.
- The system will automatically restart after the update
What’s new on EMUI 5.0?
- Refresh UI which is more customizable
- An optional App drawer
- Block messages and notifications using touch and hold notifications
- 3D Task management
- Eye-comfort mode
Note: There is no VoLTE support yet on Huawei P9